Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Logan Mae DeManby


I love this little girl.

 the curls of her hair, the questions she asks, her deep love for her family, how helpful of a big sister she is, and so many things reminds me how big God's love for us is.

Her mommy and daddy have trained her up in every way I yearn to bring up my children in a God fearing, grace filled home where love is always ready to be shared. 







 the Lord is going to continue to use her in a big way throughout her life

watching her grow since she was a baby has been a blessing i will always treasure






 (some are blurry cause I took them on my phone)





Can I have 5 kids like her???? :)

3 comments:

  1. Seriously! Love this! So thankful she has you in her life. Love the picture of her on the potty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I LOVE the pictures from Woodward. Yes please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ԁon't leave a bunch of remarks, however i did a few searching and wound up here "Logan Mae DeManby". And I do have some questions for you if it'ѕ allright.
    Could it bе simply me οг does it ѕeеm liκe a few of the
    comments lοoκ like written bу bгain deаԁ pеoplе?
    :-P And, іf you are рosting at other sоcіаl sites, I
    would lіke tо keep up with everything new you have to рοst.

    Could yοu list of all of all yоur public sites like your Facеbook ρage, twitteг
    feеԁ, or linκеdin profile?

    Viѕit my weblοg Debeka Zahnzusatzversicherungen

    ReplyDelete