Tuesday, November 8, 2011

His perfect timing

It's been six wonderful, sanctifying, fun, challenging, new, blissful, and divine months being in a relationship with this man. 


The Lord has done so much in us this past year and we are forever grateful for His perfect timing.  




I adore him. 



Last year I had no idea what God was up to with Dave and I. 
There were many tears. 
And it was all God's plan. 
Dave and I often reflect on last year and our story and smile about what God has done to each of us. Last year wasn't the right timing. We didn't understand then. But we understand now. 
God had this in mind all along. 

Job 42:3  You asked, 'Who this that questions my wisdom with such ignorance?' It is I- and I was talking about things I knew nothing about, things far too wonderful for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment