Thursday, January 12, 2012

Whispered, lisped prayers in Kids Connection

I sit with 4th-5th graders each Sunday evening, and above all our time together, I melt when hearing their prayers to Jesus. 

Gathered in a circle with 18 kids in popcorn prayer- 

 God, you are.... 
AWESOME
MY SHELTER
STRENGTH
MIGHTY
FORGIVING
MY KING
POWERFUL
GREAT
MY SAVIOR
MY REDEEMER


 God thank you for...
FRIENDS
FAMILY
THE BIBLE
BRADLEY & BLAIRE
CHURCH
YOUR LOVE
FORGIVENESS 
MERCY
TAKING CARE OF US 

God, please help me pause before I lose my temper with...
MY LITTLE SISTER
PARENTS BEING CONDESCENDING 
FRIENDS
FAMILY
OLDER BROTHER
MY MOM 
BROTHERS
MY PARENTS

 
Those precious young voices bowing their heads and talking to the Lord brings warmth and joy to my heart. I smile with tear filled eyes, rejoicing in our King. 

No comments:

Post a Comment