Sunday, October 9, 2011

Friday Mornings

Friday mornings, (if I hear my alarm) I have the privilege to wake up at the crack of dawn to meet some lovely ladies at Starbucks at 6 to dive into the Word together. If you really know me, you know that I'm NOT a morning person. To hear my alarm clock go off at 445 AM is far from my favorite time. But when I remember that I get to sit around a half a dozen or so girls who love Jesus and are pursuing holiness, it makes it all worth it. And it's only one day a week, so I just need to get over how flippin early it is ;) 

Each week, one person suggest what chapter or passage we read and we journal and mediate on it individually before conversing about what we learn from the Scripture. It's quite divine. 

This week Emery had a read over Joshua 24 and we talked about how important it is to remember all the marvelous things the Lord has done in each of our lives. Just like God rescued the people of Israel from Egypt, He has rescued me from so much. 
I love Joshua's discipleship to the people and him stressing to the people the seriousness of serving the Lord."....for he is a holy and jealous God."


Think of things God has rescued you from and what prayers He's answered. Let's always remember HIM and praise Him.... for He is a holy God.



They spelled my name right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment