Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sleepover at the Abajian's!

Wednesday night I got to do something that was out of the norm and I'm very thankful for it. 
My friends, Megan and Matt, whom I respect, admire, adore, and flat out love, are two people who have taught me more than they'll ever know about Jesus and His gracious love. They are and always will be so dear to my heart. I can really talk about them forever, but that will be on a different post :) 
 So Matt was out of town this week which meant Kellie and I got to go over and have a sleepover with Megan! It was quite a treat. We opened a bottle of wine, baked some Pillsbury choc. chip cookies, watched Steal Magnolias, talked, laughed, and then finally slept. Getting some quality time with with these two women was such a privilege and was one of the highlights of my week. 
I'm so thankful for my friendships with them and learning from their hearts and what God is doing in each of them. The Lord is using them in such a sweet way in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment